The museum is open!
You can find our opening hours and admission fees below. You can book your online ticket here.
The museum is open from 10 am to 5 pm from Tuesday to Friday. On Saturday and Sunday from 11 am to 5 pm.
Please note: the museum is also opened on Mondays during the school holidays and on various public holidays.
This means that we're open on:
- Spring break: 15 February, 22 February
- Easter: 5 April
- May holidays: 3 May, 10 May
- Pentecost: 24 May
- Summer vacation: 12 July, 19 July, 26 July, 2 August, 9 August, 16 August, 23 August, 30 August
- Autumn break: 18 October, 25 October
- Christmas holidays: 27 December
- January 1st (New Years Day)
- April 27th (King's Day)
- December 25th (Christmas Day)
|Adults (19 years and up)||€15.00|
|Children 4 to 18 years||€6.00|
|Children 3 years and under||Free|
|Museumcard, ICOM, Vereniging Rembrandt*||Free|
|Family ticket (2 adults and max. 3 children up to 18 years)||€30.00|
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Special rules apply to (school) groups. These are issued when the booking is made.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Visitors with a youth ticket are expected to provide proof of age when entering the museum.
- Students are expected to show a valid (digital) student card when entering the museum.
- Holders of a CJP (school pupils’ culture) card, annual Museum Card, ICOM card, BankGiro Loterij VIP card
Guided tour arranged for a group of up to 15 persons (must be booked in advance)
For hotels nearby, check Hotelscombined.