Wereldmuseum is closed until further notice
We would like to welcome you back to the museum when we can reopen.
Together with you, we will ensure that your visit to the museum is as safe and pleasant as possible.
Click here to read more about the museum measurements
The museum is open from 10 am to 5 pm from Tuesday to Friday. On Saturday and Sunday from 11 am to 5 pm.
Please note: the museum is also opened on Mondays during the school holidays and on various public holidays.
This means that we're open on:
- Spring break: 15 February, 22 February
- Easter: 5 April
- May holidays: 3 May, 10 May
- Pentecost: 24 May
- Summer vacation: 12 July, 19 July, 26 July, 2 August, 9 August, 16 August, 23 August, 30 August
- Autumn break: 18 October, 25 October
- Christmas holidays: 27 December
- January 1st (New Years Day)
- April 27th (King's Day)
- December 25th (Christmas Day)
|Adults (19 years and up)||€15.00|
|Children 4 to 18 years||€6.00|
|Children 3 years and under||Free|
|Museumcard, ICOM, Vereniging Rembrandt*||Free|
|Family ticket (2 adults and max. 3 children up to 18 years)||€30.00|
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Special rules apply to (school) groups. These are issued when the booking is made.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Visitors with a youth ticket are expected to provide proof of age when entering the museum.
- Students are expected to show a valid (digital) student card when entering the museum.
- Holders of a CJP (school pupils’ culture) card, annual Museum Card, ICOM card, BankGiro Loterij VIP card
Guided tour arranged for a group of up to 15 persons (must be booked in advance)
For hotels nearby, check Hotelscombined.