Wereldmuseum is open from Tuesday to Friday from 10 am till 5 pm and on Saturday and Sunday from 11 am till 5 pm
We would like to welcome you to the museum.
Together with you, we will ensure that your visit to the museum is as safe and pleasant as possible.
Click here to read more about the museum measurements
Important: the museum is open on Mondays during school vacations and on various holidays.
This means that we're open on:
- 1 June (Pentecost)
- 6, 13, 20, 27 July (Summer holiday)
- 3, 10, 17, 24 August (Summer holiday)
- 12 & 19 October (Fall holiday)
- 21 & 28 December (Christmas holiday)
- January 1st (New Years Day)
- December 25th (Christmas Day)
|Volwassenen (vanaf 19 jaar)*||10 euro|
|Jeugd (4 t/m 18 jaar)||6,00 euro|
|Kinderen (t/m 3 jaar)||Gratis|
|Museumkaarthouders, Leden ICOM, Leden Vereniging Rembrandt||Gratis|
|Gezinsticket (2 volwassenen en max. 3 kinderen t/m 18 jaar)||30 euro|
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Special rules apply to (school) groups. These are issued when the booking is made.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Visitors with a youth ticket are expected to provide proof of age when entering the museum.
- Students are expected to show a valid (digital) student card when entering the museum.
- Holders of a CJP (school pupils’ culture) card, annual Museum Card, friends of the Wereldmuseum card, ICOM card, I amsterdam City Card, BankGiro Loterij VIP card
Guided tour arranged for a group of up to 15 persons (must be booked in advance)
For hotels nearby, check Hotelscombined.